Arena Game (Assignment) Arena Game (Assignment)

This game is great!

ways to improve would be maybe add a block or counter button and add some levels with different fighters, would have given 5 stars if it was a full game, Great work! :)

XReC0N responds:

Thanks man, yeah i'm definetly keen to continue working on this type of game after i've finished my course.

Smiley Puzzle! Smiley Puzzle!

Great game, really addicting would have been 5 stars if the aim of the game was mad more clear

Tower Up! Tower Up!

Really nice game the screen is to cramped though

Pix Mania Pix Mania

I randomly died when I picked up one of the yellow blocks?

Haven: Prelude Haven: Prelude

By far and away the best game I have played on NG, great work

Cubrix Cubrix

Love this game, you should introduce some power ups for big scores or combinations

Soft Bubbles Soft Bubbles

Better graphics on the bubbles would pump it up to a five star really nice game

Pimp My Ship Pimp My Ship

Really good game only fault i could pick out was the shield you pick up, the effect should last longer

Alien Anarchy Alien Anarchy

Nice game but the crafting part is a little confusing

GeneralVimes responds:

As for the crafting, the colour is the key. 3 different loot pieses of the same colour = 1 mod piece. 1 mod piece+2 loot pieces=mod piece of higher level.

Trip Through Time Trip Through Time

The Game is really slow, would be good fun if the game play had a bit more pace to it

davidmaletz responds:

If the game is too slow for you, I recommend trying the Hard difficulty setting. That will increase the number of obstacles, and increase the pacing (I too find the game too easy on Easy and Normal mode, but Hard is pretty tough :) ). Also, the pace does pick up as you get further into the game (the beginning is slow and primitive, the future is faster and techno).